Friday, February 20, 2009

Is this going to be forever?

Dear Cate,

I am spending my day in South Lobby exile/hell. I'm so very bored. Good news though, it looks like there are finally some signs of life. A man with hair to his shoulders and another guy with a really creepy mustache just passed by. Phew, I was beginning to think I had accidentally ended up in an alternate universe.


In regards to our dessert last night, the picture actually turned out fairly well. The waiter, who's name I can't remember because it wasn't Tommy, should be proud of his artwork. I am pretty sure he was proud because when we paid he asked us if we noticed the smiley face. Even though he almost caused a scene when he brought us the bill before we were able to order dessert, I was still impressed with his skills - pictured below.




Wow. Just looking at that picture gives me the urge to go to Granite City and order more of the apple pie deliciousness that was that dessert. It's too bad that our waiter who wasn't Tommy couldn't do that swirly plate trick like his roommate who works behind the bar can do.


I currently don't have any big plans for the weekend. It's a shame, too, because I really don't think a dress this purple and fantastic should go to waste on just a day in the lobby. Is it really only 2pm? 3 more hours? Really? NOOOOO!!!! Why is this happening to me?


We should definitely go to that shark/dolphin/whale exhibit/movie thing you mentioned. I don't remember what it was, even though I just read about it a moment ago. I've had so much coffee that I'm confused about what is real and what is not right now. I do remember that one time I watched a made-for-disney channel movie that was about dolphins, and it was pretty good. Of course, by "pretty good" I mean "the cheesiest most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen up until that point." I think it was called "Ring of Endless Light" or something over the top like that.


I know what we can do. Let's rent "High School Musical 3: Senior Year." We can make a drinking game out of it like we did that one time. Felt posters optional.

Love,
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment