Friday, February 20, 2009

Did that picture turn out on your camera phone?

Dear Riss,

Dinner was great last night even though our waiter brought us our ticket before we had a chance to order dessert and then put a caramel smiley face in our ice cream as if to try and make up for it, but only digging the wound deeper into our souls. I had a good time with you though and on our accidental shopping trip afterward. I need to thank you for talking me into buying those brown leather pumps. Looking back, it was the right thing to do. I just didn't see it at the time. Even though it's Friday, I'm planning on staying home and staring lovingly at my shoes all night. I literally can't think of anything else I'd rather do which may be an early warning sign of a chemical dependency on the smell of new leather shoes but I'm too blithe to care. What are your plans this weekend? Would you like to go see "Dolphins and Whales 3D" at the Union Station City Extreme Screen?

Love,
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment