Thursday, April 16, 2009

Or I could just wear sunglasses all the time

Dear Riss,

I'm a little upset that you didn't go with one of my recommendations when getting a new job. But fine- "congratulations" anyway. Now that you've been working for a couple of weeks and we don't have to focus on that anymore- it's time for a more important subject. My eyebrows. I have never really been happy with my eyebrows, they are naturally so bushy and shapeless. I admit, I haven't been the best at upkeep- but it's like trying to wrangle two unruly feather dusters. What I'm trying to say here is that I'm thinking of doing an eyebrow makeover and I just want to confirm your buy-in. Do you think it's a good idea? Do you have any recommendations on style or shape? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Love,
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment