Thursday, March 26, 2009

Now You Listen to Love Today by Mika

Dear Cate,
Thank you so much for such wonderful encouragement and suggestions of possible new careers. I certainly will take each one into consideration.

Unemployment is actually kind of fun. I have more time to learn about fashion via my new favorite show, "What Not To Wear." I now know that an empire waist top or dress highlights the smallest part of your body while creating a longer leg line. It minimizes the belly because the fabric moves away from the body. I'm unstoppable now.

Sure, I've gotten so bored that I've resorted to spending at least 4 hours straight on this game and am checking my facebook 4-600 times a day, but that's fine. Really. Careers are just for people who can't think of anything better to do. As for me, I'm really enjoying the extra quality time I've gotten to spend with my couch. I've named him Samson the Sectional Sofa.

Also, those ladies on The View are a delight! They're all so sassy and have such interesting perspectives on current events. Ah, daytime television. It's like a hidden treasure amidst the airwaves.

So, don't worry about me. You may get to go to work every day and receive a paycheck, but I'm going to be current on every story in the Onion and will be able to quote every youtube video verbatim on command. Now you tell me who's the real loser here.

Love,
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment