Tuesday, May 19, 2009

But really you look fine.

Dear Best Friend,

You are so right. I abandoned you in your time of need, after you were so wonderful to me in finding a career.

So, in an attempt to make up for it, I have a variety of eyebrow styles available for you to peruse. Now you can choose the one that is right for you and groom accordingly!

First, a look to prepare you for the red carpet. I chose this because of your background in television fame at Kearney High School. I call it "The Bratz Doll"


Next, may I present to you "The Wooly Willy." This eyebrow set is most complete with a mustache, but I think you can pull it off. It's named after that magnetic drawing toy that they had when we were kids. Remember? The one where you could give facial hair to the bald man using a magnet pen? That was a good time.



If you're looking for more respect at work, then this next eyebrow set is for you. Check out "The Silver Fox." No one would dare question you about your Corporate Challenge planning techniques when you have eyebrows like these.


If you're looking for a lower grooming and maintenance plan, allow me to introduce you to the "Paint By Number" look. In this look, you simply remove that pesky hair and use provided stencils to perfect your brows! And, by what I see here, there's a whole makeup kit!


Of course, the least maintenance at all title belongs to "Au Naturale." This is for the full flavor lady who wants to just be herself.



And finally, for a surprising look that will definitely stand out in the crowd, try "Naked Face." Hair is for people who aren't pretty enough without it.



So there. I've helped you with your eyebrow crisis. Please be my friend again. And help me with my need for adventure.

Love,
Riss

1 comment: