Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's dusty in here.

Dear Catharine,

Do you remember this thing? It seems to have been one of our many best friend projects that have gone by the wayside, like making New Year's Resolutions together every year and writing that screen play. It's a good thing the two of us never decided to get a dog or a plant together. We are not good at sustaining things. At least we have managed to sustain our friendship. Good for us.

I feel like we've grown and changed so much since we first made the decision to try a blog together. I'm now in an internship with my grad program and you're about to move to a new city with your husband. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in your dining room playing Sims and having your little brother make us snacks. I would like one and 1/2 oreos in my ice cream please, here are some quarters.

Maybe when you are far away, we could try this thing again. You know, kind of like a KC vs STL battle blog. At least until I finish up with school and make my big move to Austin. Then it can be a TX vs MO blog. Of course, when I move there it will become TXXX. You know how I roll. The eagle soars in the moonlight only to rest as the sun rises.

Love,
Marissa

PS: I forgot to answer your 4 questions for my magic iPod. 1.What will I be when I grow up? - Unique is my Dove by Matisyahu. I think this means you will be crazy. Don't worry though, crazy is awesome.

2. Where will Richie and I move after Dental School? - Don't Wanna Lose You Now - BSB... obviously away from KC and me and soon and that makes me sad.

3. Will I have children? Sound Effects & Overdramatics - The Used. Kids are noisy and very drama filled. I think this means yes.

4. How did all this lint get on my pants? - Careless Whisper - Gossip. Did you lean too close to someone wearing wool to tell a secret? That's my only guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment